Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 31 Jul 2016 A handful of ways that digital transformation is disrupting the future of work. Read here
- 1 Aug 2016 During the month of July, MobiHealthNews reported on 16 digital health companies that raised venture funding. Check out more details about the raised funding here
- 1 Aug 2016 Natural language interfaces offer simplicity, but do they come with consequences? What happens when digital assistants get (really) good. Read here
- 3 Aug 2016 There has been an explosion of digital health startups in recent years. The market is expected to reach $233.3 billion by 2020, with primary driver coming from mobile health market. Check out more details here
- 4 Aug 2016 The digital industry of buying and selling has evaded the traditional definition of taxable products in Pennsylvania – until now. Here are 5 things to know about the new digital tax in Pennsylvania
- 8 Aug 2016 The dinner theatre where lance and shield meet hands-only dining could have been a passing trend. So why wasn’t it? Check out how Medieval Times has survive in the digital age.
- 9 Aug 2016 An AI scientist is creating personal assistance bots that stand in for humans by analyzing everything a person has done online. Read more here
- 14 Aug 2016 By investing in BuzzFeed, Vice Media and Refinary29, traditional media are ensuring they are not going anywhere anytime soon. Read more here