Provide a new F4 search help based on a custom object, once the F4 opens, the search parameters on top of the search results should be prepopulated based on the landing page’s field values.
Demo: in this demo, the prepopulated value is TypeCode.
1. All of available values in custom object that OVS bases on.
2. Landing page contains field UUID which is enabled Object Value Selection created in step 1.
3. Set value of landing page field TypeCode as 1 – Not Released and trigger value help on field UUID.
4. Set value of landing page field TypeCode as 3 – Released and trigger value help on field UUID.
Technical Steps: (key message only)
1. In the OVS UI component, you have to create new in-port parameter, name it TypeCode here.
2. Create custom query and enable TypeCode as search parameter.
3. Create event handler to assign in-port TypeCode to search parameter TypeCode.
4. Set this event handler as Inport OnFire event of OVS UI component.
5. On the landing page, you have to bind corresponding value to the in-port parameter created before.