With the introduction of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, we received feedback via various feedback channels:
- The integrated Feedback Application (Button ‘Share your Feedback’ in Footer of SAP ONE Support Launchpad),
- Social Media (SCN, Twitter, DSAGNet etc.),
- Direct feedback from users via e.g. Account Executives, TQMs and
- Feedback from various customer events such as SAPPHIRE.
We noticed that many questions share a common theme. So in addition to integrating them into our regular presentations, we started to share the answers to the most frequently asked questions and interesting aspects of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad in the form of a small blog series. At the moment the following articles are available:
- Search – published August, 3rd
- Working with Several User IDs – published August, 4th
- KPIs – published August, 9th
- Your S-User ID in the Limelight – published August, 11th
- Personalization – published August, 12th
- Favorites – published August, 15th
- Interact with SAP – published August 17th
- Browser Compatibility and Cookies – published August 29th
- SAP HotNews, Security or Legal Change Notes – Get notified about basically everything – published April 27th
- Schedule an Expert and Expert Chat – How to access SAP’s live support channels – published October 25th
- SMS Notifications for SAP ONE Support Launchpad – published March 27th
- S-User Authorizations for SAP Support Applications: Goodbye Clusters, Welcome Authorization Packages – published April 26th – 2018
- S-User Authorizations for SAP Support Applications: The Curtain Falls on Clusters – published November 29th – 2018
- Download Legacy Incidents – Your Action is Required – published February 11th – 2019
- New My SAP Trust Center underlines our commitment to security and data privacy – published June 21st – 2019
More to come! Please follow or bookmark this page so you don’t miss any of the upcoming articles. It is also a good idea to follow or bookmark the articles themselves, since we will update them in case of changes in the applications.
Feel free to comment this article with either feedback to the published articles or proposals for specific topics you are interested in.
Note: Piloting Program SAP ONE Support Launchpad: We invite interested customers and partners to a special piloting program for the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. In this program, we offer rollout and feedback sessions where we present new functionality that has become available since the previous release, give an outlook and insight on what we are currently working on, and collect and discuss feedback and ideas with participants. Sessions are held every 6-8 weeks. All interested parties can participate without obligations. The only prerequisite is a valid Feedback Agreement with SAP.
In case you would like to be involved and invited to future sessions, simple send me an e-mail (email address is available via my SCN Profile) with your name, S-user ID, e-mail address, and name of your company.