This note 2299446 can fix multiple issues raised in PP and other areas, eg. QM, CO etc. If you experience any of the following symptoms, it’s better to apply this note firstly and check the result. It fixed a program error which was caused by implementing note 2154693.
1. Performance Issue while reading the Task list Operations.
2. Sample size is zero for inspection lots although a task list is assigned. You cannot record results for these inspection lots.
See KBA “2346209 – Sample size is zero, results recording not possible after system update” .
3. Error message CK461 “Routing & either does not exist or contains no operations” occurs in CK11N/CK40N.
See KBA “2338856 – CK461 error occurs in CK11N/CK40N” .
4. When executing “Transfer Planned Activity Requirement for Production” in t-code KSPP, some planned orders are not transferred though activities are correctly maintained in routing.
See KBA “2351729 – KSPP does not transfer some planned orders”.
5. Cannot find master recipe or routing when creating process or production orders although a valid one is maintained in the production version.
6. Error message CO831 “No default value maintained for op. generation for order type &1 (mat &3)” occur when creating process or production orders.