How many trips to Las Vegas are guaranteed to be valuable?
More often than not, you head to Sin City with high hopes – certain you’re bound to strike it rich. Instead, you return home with lighter pockets and dampened spirits.
Well, cheer up! SuccessConnect 2016 is here to remedy that!
The premier HR event of the year
SuccessConnect 2016, which will take place at the extraordinary Venetian hotel on August 29–31, is a surefire way to finally win in Las Vegas.
- Reimagining HR through digital transformation
- Rethinking your approach to core HR and payroll
- Introducing learning programs to gain a competitive advantage
- Adopting a fresh approach to recruiting and onboarding
- Rethinking performance management, compensation, and succession
In addition to learning best practices from a variety of your peers and industry thought leaders, you’ll be treated to inspiring keynote addresses from several SAP and SAP SuccessFactors executives, including Bill McDermott, Mike Ettling, Thomas Otter, David Ragones, and Stefan Ries. (View the full list of speakers here.)
A certain NBA hall of famer will also be on hand to discuss his success on the court and in the business world.
Who? Well, we don’t want to give everything away!
The fun doesn’t stop when the learning does
During SuccessConnect 2016, we’ll be hosting a handful of exciting networking receptions that you won’t want to miss.
Enjoy delicious refreshments, lively conversations, and the company of your peers at one – or more – of the following activities:
- The Welcome Reception and Solutions Launch Party at the Palazzo Ballroom
- The SuccessConnect 2016 After-Hours Party at Tao Nightclub
- The SuccessConnect 2016 Final Reception Party at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
You’ll also have the opportunity to celebrate your peers at the Customer Excellence Awards Ceremony and hear how female employees are preparing to succeed in the workplace of the future at the Women in Leadership Luncheon.
A trip to Las Vegas has never been this rewarding. Register now to attend SuccessConnect 2016, and kick-start your journey toward becoming a modern, digital, best-in-class HR organization. Join the conversation online with #sconnect16.