ASUG Webcast Series: How to Drive a Proactive Approach to Security with SAP Solutions
Both SAP and ASUG are highly committed to helping SAP customers protect their business. Together, we’re launching a five-episode Webcast series starting August 31. Each Webinar will highlight a different aspect of enterprise security.
Learn how SAP can help you plan security into your digital transformation projects, supporting enterprise resilience from the start with a risk-based approach to security that does not compromise performance.
Examine the cornerstones of SAP’s cyber security strategy and learn more about:
- The IT threat landscape and SAP’s approach to strategic security
- Best-practice security measures that help safeguard your SAP software landscape both on-premise and in the cloud
- Areas to consider when you plan and execute security measures, such as secure configuration and patch management for your business applications, and how to scale security skills
- How to innovate with confidence using the SAP HANA platform and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Key functionality available in SAP’s security portfolio to prevent, detect, and react to potential internal and external attacks, including tools such as identity and access management, enterprise threat detection, and custom code scanning
Re-imagining Security for Today’s World
August 31: 7-8 AM PT | 10-11AM ET | 4-5 PM CET
Justin Somaini (CSO at SAP) and Martin Whitworth (Senior Analyst at Forrester) will discuss current cyber security challenges, their potential impacts and possible solutions – and then look at how SAP is working to secure customer businesses now and in the future.
Understanding SAP’s Security Approach
September 14: 8-9 AM PT | 11-12 AM ET | 5-6 PM CET
Gerold Huebner and Ralph Salomon (SAP) will explain SAP’s approach to providing secure products and secure cloud services to customers.
Protect Your SAP Landscapes
September 28: 8-9 AM PT | 11-12 AM ET | 5-6 PM CET
In this session, Fritz Bauspiess and Birger Toedtmann, both from SAP, will provide an overview of the SAP security services and consulting offerings, complete with helpful information and links to get you started.
Innovate Securely and with Confidence on SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
October 12, 8-9 AM PT | 11-12 AM ET | 5-6 PM CET
SAP’s Holger Mack and Michael Friedrich will give you an overview of the various security and compliance features offered in SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform, including examples and best practices.
Apply the Security Solution Offerings from SAP
October 26, 8-9 AM PT | 11-12 AM ET | 5-6 PM CET
In this last episode, Gerlinde Zibulski (SAP) will explain the continuous evolution of SAP’s security product portfolio and talk about new features and enhancements planned for upcoming releases.
This is an open webcast series for ASUG members and non-members. For more information, please visit the ASUG Web site.