List of objects to read approval data in SRM , create approval ageing report
This article would elaborate on how you could find the approver data for Shopping cart which includes those SC which have approval pending , approved status, date and time stamp, task description and other data .
Please note I could not find these details in a single FM / Report or table so the article would list a couple of things which could be combined as needed. This information can primarily be used to build custom logic to develop a report with specific fields or for analyzing the ageing SCs , for doing analytics etc.
1. Use REPORT BBP_BW_SC2 to get the list of SC I1015 for Awaiting approval or any of the other status shown as below
2. Use FM BBP_BW_SC_SELECT_1 to get additional information . This FM is what you see being called inside the report BBP_BW_SC2
but has much more details like total value , created by , time stamp , Date stamp, Item description, category being used , price , Delivery date etc.
3. Use FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT to find the work item ID from the Shopping cart number use
O/P : This FM gives most of the details like work item text , Work item Id , Agent , date time stamp etc.
3. Use Table SWW_WI2OBJ in the field INSTID by passing SC number to get the list of work items. Get the Workflow ID for approval .
4. Use table SWWWIHEAD by passing the work item ID and get details on the text and task number etc
5. Use FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS and pass the work item ID and get the recipient details i.e the list of agents / approvers who actioned the document
O/P: The table recipients will display the list of approvers as shown below
6.Below is a standard extractor which can be used . This DataSource provides approval information like the approver of a shopping cart, the time of approval, and the approved value of a shopping cart.
Others which I tried using as well but do not return any data as below :
7. SWIWIOBJCT table : This has some entries but nothing specific to the SC .
8. FM BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET – NO data returned when I enter the SC number and pass as below .
I hope the document has been found useful for those looking for quick info on how to analyze workflow and for those who would want to use workflow information from these objects in their code.
Thank you for reading and please add anything I would have missed in the comments and I would be happy to include that in the document as well.