Join us at SAP SuccessFactors 2016 in Las Vegas to learn how SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll can enable your core HR function to deliver value-based business impacts.
Core HR, including the functions of data collection, global and local compliance, organization management, time and attendance, benefits administration and course payroll administration, have long been viewed as the expensive and sometimes inefficient back-office cost centers. Those of us working in this function has seen little variation in our roles over the year and the systems that we use to enable have become increasing complex. That is about to change.
Why? Because the world around us is in a continual state of change. We are in the midst of an unprecedented amount of diversity in an increasingly global dynamic workforce. Of the Forbes Global 500, 46% see their growth coming from emerging markets. Ninety-two percent of organizations cite nontraditional labor as critical to business operations and growth and currently 34% percent of the labor force are independent contractors and will continue to grow significantly. According to the Oxford Economics Workforce 2020 report, five generations of workers now make up the world’s workforce, adding to the pressure on HR systems. Each generation holds its own unique needs, motivations, and expectations of their business leaders, HR department, and peers.
So, what does this have to do with Core HR? Turns out – a lot. How we design our systems, manage and engage each member of the dynamic workforce, and the way we capture data in time, benefits, and payroll as well as how we execute on those functions must evolve. While maintaining a strong system of record and workforce engagement tools is important, it’s how the systems are used to build value-based relationships while delivering greater efficiencies and insights into the entire workforce, not just payrolled employees, that will make all the difference. And all this starts from re-thinking what we should expect from our Core HR systems.
Join us, our partners, and our customers as we share how you can leverage SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core HR and Payroll solutions for your total at the following SAP SuccessConnect 2016 sessions:
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Overview: Redefining Core HR for the Modern World where I will co-present with Ralf Wagner, SAP (session 38376)
- Core HR Roadmap for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central presented by Murali Mazhavanchery, SAP (session 37833)
- The Perfect Recipe: Global SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Implementation at Molson Coors presented by Jeanne Pashak, Molson Coors and Matthew Davies, /N SPRO (session 38211)
- Mastering Enterprise U.S. Benefits Management with Core HR presented by Linda Fonteneaux, NEC and Cynthia Van Meir, Benefits Focus (session 38257)
- Employee Central Payroll and Time & Attendance – What’s in and What’s Next presented by Ralf Wagner, SAP and Robert Moeller, SAP (session 37962)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll . . . One Year Later presented by Jacqueline Usher, Deloitte; Kristin Starodub, Deloitte; Jennifer Spraakman, ATB Financial and Charleen Pomerleau, ATB Financial (session 38235)
- Enabling HR Shared Services with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Service Center presented by Andreas Fink, SAP (session 38172)
- Chesapeake Energy Unifies Systems with SAP SuccessFactors Solutions and On-Premise Time and Payroll presented by Stephen Simpson, Chesapeake Energy (session 37956)
- Life On the Other Side: Hear from Customers About Their Experiences After Converting to Cloud HCM panel discussion facilitated by Todd Asevedo with panelists Robyn Musillani Pacific Coast Building Products, Scott Gracious, Edgewell Personal Care and Kristina Emperor, Molson Coors (session 38205)
- Delek’s Transformation to the HR Cloud with SAP SuccessFactors Solutions presented by Fernando Rodriguez, Delek and Arlene DiMeta PWC (session 38217)
- Put Your People First: How SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Can Help You Manage and Retain Talent presented by Tammy Wierenga, Raven Industries (session 38364)
- WorkForce Software: The Power of Modern Workforce Management presented by Kevin Haus, Workforce Sottware and Charlene Pomerlau, ATB Financial (session 37865)
- Recipe for Success: Enhancing the Employee Experience with Cloud-Based Technology presented by Kylene Zenk Batsford; Kronos and Robert Lewis, Flowers Food (session 38389)
- Honda R&D Used SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to Optimize and Standardize Its Core HR presented by Stephanie Turner, Honda R&D Americas ; Christine Miller, Aasonn (session 38245)
- Increase Manager and Employee Engagement with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central panel discussion with Tracey Chandler, ATB Financial; Christy Daugherty, Charles Machine Works; Emily Nagengast, SAP (session 38017)
- Payroll: Moving from On Premise to Cloud presented by Mary Sidlauskas, SAP and Martin Erhard, SAP (session 37963)
- Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Compensation as an SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Customer presented by Laura Sepphard, Dentsply Siriona and Joshua Hill, SAP (session 38053)
We look forward to sharing perspectives, lessons learned, and hearing how you are enabling change in your Core HR function as you structure your business to take advantage of emerging trends. See you in Vegas!