Here I am putting one project management configuration which is been created for client for demo purpose.Hope it will be helpful.
The basic Screen of Project management:
Following things to be noted from image displayed:
- 1) Customer for which project to be carried out will be entered in the field which will be picked from master data
- 2) Project name needs to be entered in Project Name field
- 3) Due date need to be put in due date field
- 4) Stages for project will be defined
- 5) Task related to the particular stage will be entered and description for particular task can also be incorporated.
- 6) Start date and end date for particular stage and task will be defined
- 7) Planned Cost for particular stage and task will be defined in planned cost column
- 8) Owner for particular stage and task can also be defined, data will get picked up from employee data
- 9) Stage dependencies for particular stage will get defined in here e.g. Analysis is first stage and design will be second stage so before completion of analysis design cannot be done, so design is dependent on analysis that is stage 1 as shown in the screenshot.
Summary- Project summary will appear as below:
I) Attachments: Documents regarding to particular stage can be linked to the attachment tab as shown in the screen below:
If designing stage we have preliminary drawing as one task, we can define several tasks under designing stage like drawing revisions and all . One can attach the particular drawings by assigning the document path shown in the window.
II) Document Linking: Document related to particular stage will be linked through SAP itself. Here is the screenshot enclosed below:
One can select the document type through the drop down list and documents related to the particular project will appear in the same window.
To open the document one need to click on the golden arrow preceding the document number, so the related document will get displayed in there.
Screenshot for the same is as enclosed below:
III) Activities: Activities for particular project can be linked through Activities window. Here is the screenshot enclosed below:
If there is an Activity related to kick of meeting, we can link the activity through activity window. If we will click on the golden arrow, Activity window will get displayed
IV) Issues: Issues regarding to project and regarding to particular stage will also get captured in Project management. If there is issue while installation. Here is the screenshot enclosed below:
If One will click on the golden arrow solution knowledge base screen will get displayed as shown below, Solution knowledge base will be stored in the system as a standard database for issue resolution.