Three weeks ago, the sixth annual SAP Innovation Camp was held at SAP America Headquarters in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. Customers’ in attendance said it was the perfect balance between SAPPHIRENOW and TechEd. Camp is dedicated to building bridges between valued customers and SAP support executives and experts, and showcased the building blocks our customers need to enable their digital enterprise.
The event kicked off with a warm welcome from the Head of Global Support SAP North America, Silvio Bessa, which was followed by a panel discussion with Michael Golz, CIO SAP North America.
We were thrilled to welcome over 100 campers and in many cases they were repeat attendees to our complimentary event. This year each track was 4 hours long, which enabled participants to learn twice as much about driving digital transformation and execute agility and innovation at their home organization. This year, four tracks were offered:
1) Run the SAP HANA Platform and Read your Business to Ride the Digital Wave
2) The Building Blocks Towards Digitization with SAP S/4HANA
3) Experience SAP Solution Manager 7.2: The Sate-of-the-Art Management Platform for SAP Solutions
4) Model Industry Solutions Deliver Digital Capabilities: Are You Ready to Tackle Digital Transformation
It was our goal over the two-day event to help each and every camper to learn as much as they could about:
- Why their organization should tackle digital transformation if they haven’t already
- What are the building blocks they need to be successful on this digital journey
- How to build a world class landscape to drive innovation
And everything in-between from our foundational Support offering SAP Enterprise Support coupled with our robust delivery platform, SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
In addition to the tracks content, the SAP Innovation Camp offered 1:1 customer-to-expert and customer-to-customer meetings, a mini show floor that was more intimate, where knowledge sharing could occur. We also offered Mission Control Center Tours led by two of our showcase customers. Our campers were able to hear two different stages of their journey and the value of the Control Center Concept. Loblaw, a leading retailer who implemented both the Innovation Control and Operations Control Centers and Caterpillar, another well established customer who is in the beginning of their journey to implement the Innovation Control and Operations Control Centers.
In case you missed camp this year, be sure to check out all the event presentations online: www.sap.com/sap-innovation-camp
Don’t forget to let us know what we could do better next year to serve customers like you!
We can’t wait to see you again next year!