Welcome to the SAP Fiori Cloud – Starter Kit!
Whether you’ve just signed up for a productive license subscription, or you’re looking for a one stop shop of resources and information, you’re in the right place! SAP Fiori Cloud provides a simple and fast approach to adopt key SAP Fiori applications and accelerate UX renovations. You can run, extend and develop SAP Fiori apps on SAP Cloud Platform while consuming data from business processes in existing on-premise SAP Business Suite or SAP S/4HANA systems.
Learn more about SAP Fiori Cloud and the reference customers such as Convergent IS, Ruralco and Sika in the solution overview.
Relevant services for your implementation project
Once your SAP Cloud Platform account has been successfully created in your selected region, you have access to the account via https://account.hana.ondemand.com/cockpit
The following services are included with a productive license subscription:
- SAP Cloud Platform account with core services
- SAP Fiori Apps for Finance, HCM, CRM, Supply Chain, Approval Inbox, Sourcing and Procurement covering the most commonly used business scenarios
- SAP Fiori launchpad as a role-based, personalized, single point of access
- SAP Web IDE for extending and developing custom SAPUI5 (Fiori) apps
- UI theme designer for theming and branding
- SAP Cloud Platform OData provisioning to consume business data from the backend system via OData services
- SAP Cloud Connector to securely connect your cloud account with an on-premise system | Download here
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication for identity lifecycle management
- SAP Fiori, mobile service to optimize your SAP Fiori apps for mobile use
The central SAP Fiori Cloud documentation help center is a great resource for a holistic picture of the solution offering, and provides very handy implementation guides for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA.
How-to guides and blogs from community members are organized in the SAP Fiori Cloud Community Wiki. We encourage you to not only check out the content already available, but to add your own content based on your experiences.
Common initial administrative tasks during your account setup and onboarding include
- Adding account members and assigning roles
- Managing accounts and quota
- Using multiple accounts for staged application development
- Configuring your identity and access management
Support Channels & Mailing List
- Post a question in the SAP Community, including SAP Fiori as your primary tag, and SAP Fiori Cloud as your secondary tag, so the experts can easily find and address your questions.
- Subscribe to the customer mailing list to receive important SAP Cloud Platform notifications
- Use the SAP Ticket Report System to report incidents on the relevant components.
- Rapid Deployment Solution (requires SAP Service Marketplace login)
- SAP Education UX101 SAP Fiori Cloud course
- UX204: Implementing SAP Fiori in the Cloud
- UX205: Implementation of SAP Fiori on SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP S/4HANA
- ITM212: Lifecycle Management for SAP HANA Cloud Platform Applications
We will continue to update this starter kit as we learn more about commonly asked questions and lessons learned. If you’re interested in ensuring you receive updates to this kit be sure to select the ‘Follow’ button at the top of this page, and you will see updates in your SAP Community Activity Stream.