Welcome to the SAP Fiori Cloud Starter Kit!
Whether you’ve just signed up for a productive license subscription, or you’re looking for a one stop shop of resources and information, you’re in the right place! SAP Fiori Cloud provides a simple and fast approach to adopt key SAP Fiori applications and accelerate UX renovations. You can run, extend and develop SAP Fiori apps on SAP Cloud Platform while consuming data from business processes in existing on-premise SAP Business Suite systems.
Once your SAP Cloud Platform account has been successfully created you have access to the account via https://account.hana.ondemand.com/cockpit
The following services are included with a productive license subscription:
- SAP Cloud Platform account including support, storage and outbound bandwidth
- SAP Fiori Apps from HCM, CRM, Supply Chain, Inbox, Sourcing and Procurement covering the most commonly used business scenarios
- SAP Fiori launchpad as a role-based, personalized, single point of access
- SAP Web IDE for extending and developing Fiori-like apps
- UI Theme Designer for theming and branding
- SAP Cloud Platform OData Provisioning to consume business data from the back-end system via OData services
- SAP Cloud Connector to securely connect your cloud account with an on-premise system | Download here
- SAP Cloud Identity for identifying life cycle management for SAP Cloud applications and on-premise applications
- SAP Fiori, mobile service to optimize your Fiori apps for mobile use
The Landscape Configuration Guide provides detailed instructions to get you started on your implementation journey. Furthermore, the Document center in SAP help is a great resource for a holistic picture of the solution offering, and both the Business Suite and S/4HANA offerings include a very handy Quick Implementation Guide.
Common activities during your initial account setup and onboarding include:
- Managing Account Members and their roles
- Managing Accounts and Quota
- Using Multiple Accounts for Staged Application Development
- Identity and Access Management
Support Channels & Mailing List:
- Post a question in the SAP Community, including SAP Fiori as your primary tag, and SAP Fiori Cloud as your secondary tag, so the experts can easily find and address your questions.
- How to guides and blogs from community members are organized in the SAP Fiori Cloud landing page. We encourage you to not only check out the content already available but to add your own content based on your experiences.
- Subscribe to the customer mailing list in order to receive important SAP HANA Cloud Platform notifications
- Use the SAP Ticket Report System to report incidents. Relevant components can be found here
Feature Requests & Ideas:
Should your experience with your productive account inspire a new idea or you see the need for a feature request, we’d love to hear from you! We invite you to use SAP Idea Place and submit your request and/or idea. An SAP employee will review your submission and engage in conversation with you there. Please review other submissions before posting a new one to ensure your request/idea hasn’t been previously addressed. If it has been addressed, you can leverage the voting capabilities to ensure your voice is still heard.
- Rapid Deployment Solution (requires SAP Service Marketplace login)
- SAP Education UX101 SAP Fiori Cloud course
- Tips and Tricks
- UX204: Implementing SAP Fiori in the Cloud
- ITM212: Lifecycle Management for SAP HANA Cloud Platform Applications
- UX205: Implementation of SAP Fiori on SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP S/4HANA
We will continue to update this starter kit as we learn more about commonly asked questions/lessons learned. If you’re interested in ensuring you receive updates to this kit be sure to select the ‘Follow’ button at the top of this page, and you will see updates in your SAP Community Activity Stream.