Leverage SAP Product Lifecycle Management to Innovate, Design and Manage Your Individualized Products
Join this intense 3-hour session, which will examine the continued expansion of the SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) application portfolio, will delve into the various ways its functions can be used to meet critical business process requirements, and will explore how it meets the needs of your integrated enterprise.
This is your chance to:
- Learn how to turn product ideas into profitable products with SAP Innovation Management
- See how to ensure product data consistency and to improve process integration through the use of SAP’s new computer-aided design (CAD) integration platform, SAP Engineering Control Center
- Discover how to enable systems engineering to develop products that comprise mechanical, electronic, and software components via new multiple eCads
- Obtain guidance to most effectively utilize SAP PLM features and functions to support the new product development lifecycle, from specifications, integration and collaboration to product structure synchronization, document management and Handover to Manufacturing
- H2M/Visualization-Visual Instance and Manufacturing Planner
- Get to know the latest SAP Product Lifecycle Costing functionality
- Integrate Product Safety and Compliance into the Whole Product Lifecycle
- Get insight into recent and planned developments for SAP PLM solutions to extend functions with mobile capabilities, SAP Fiori and the SAP S4/HANA in-memory platform
The session will run from 9:00 till 12:30 on 3 November in The Hague, Netherlands and is a part of the International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management.
For more information please click here.