Join Paul Lasance and Carlos Portillo, SAP at this half-day “Connected Manufacturing” workshop on 3 November in The Hague, Netherlands (part of the International SAP Conference for Manufacturing).
It is crucial to understand how to enable intelligent manufacturing and to create new insights for your business by structuring, automating, and accelerating the flow of information across the extended supply chain. This session will illustrate how SAP enables manufacturers to gain significant benefits from the Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT). Over the course of the workshop, the presenters will give you a comprehensive overview of the SAP® Manufacturing solutions and will demonstrate the value that they deliver to the manufacturing line of business.
Workshop highlights will include:
- Understand the role and value of Connected Manufacturing in digital transformation
- See how IoT and Industry 4.0 enable the connection of programmable logic controllers and processes to the enterprise
- Learn how the factory of the future can be designed with SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) as the platform for the convergence of IT and OT
- Get a glimpse of customer examples where significant gains have been achieved with manufacturing solutions from SAP, and how you can leverage these benefits
- Obtain insight into recent, planned and future developments for SAP Manufacturing solutions to extend functions of the Digital Core – SAP’s S4/HANA in-memory platform.
This workshop is fully interactive and will encourage questions and answers from the audience, giving you the chance to take a deep dive into the topic with seasoned experts and a selection of industry peers.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.