Digital Dose – 11010
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 16 Jul 2016 Although digital investment is almost unquestionably the right course of action for most firms, organizations still struggle to create the desired results. Here are the 7 questions you should ask before your next digital initiative.
- 17 Jul 2016 A new Kickstarter is setting out to create a 3D printing pen that works by recycling household plastic waste like plastic bottles, files and bags. Read more here.
- 18 Jul 2016 Optimizing the scheduling of beds and nurses in a busy labor ward is difficult, stressful work. Fortunately, researchers have trained a robot to help out. Read more here.
- 18 Jul 2016 Several major British airports are considering scrapping air traffic control towers in favor of digital technology, according to a Swedish defense and security agency. Check out more here.
- 19 Jul 2016 Worldwide study finds while 39% of Brazilians think they could build a website, only 16% of British workers feel the same. Read in details this Barclays report here.
- 20 Jul 2016 The rules that guide health apps and activity trackers are a work in progress. Which is why regulating the digital health revolution is extremely important. Read more here.
- 21 Jul 2016 Because they work online, a digital nomad can do their work from anywhere in the world – whether that’s a beach in Thailand, a café in Barcelona, or a hotel in Hong Kong. Check out how digital nomads are travelling the world while making a lucrative living.
- 24 Jul 2016 So you want to have a digital platform. It’s only natural — all the cool kids do. Here are 3 ways to get your own digital platform.