Some of the major highlights of 1608 release in the marketing area are as follows :-
- Campaigns & Lead Scoring in the Extended Edition (using Responsive UI)
- Workflow for Campaigns
- Dynamic place holder for Account Owner in email templates
- Query to Select Campaigns Related to an Account in Campaign Overview Search
Campaigns & Lead Scoring on Responsive UI
- Campaigns & Lead Scoring are now available in the Extended Edition.
Note The above work center views are only available for browser access on desktop. .
Workflow for Campaigns
- Historically the Campaign Approval process was the only workflow capability enabled for the campaign.
- Now Campaigns has been enabled to leverage the generic C4C workflow capability for other workflow scenarios – for example campaign change notifications.
- You can now create workflow rule for campaign by navigating to Work Center Administrator -> View Workflow Rules
Marketing: Dynamic place holder for Account Owner in email templates
- When setting up an email campaign you can now easily include the Account Owner name in the generated emails.
- New dynamic place holder for assigning account owner in email templates
Query to Select Campaigns Related to an Account in Campaign Overview Search
- You can now easily search for the Campaigns that are relevant for a specific Account.
- A new query ‘Campaigns Related to Account’ for is available in the Campaign Overview Search (OVS), which will select all active campaigns for the accounts in transactions (for e.g.. leads, opportunity , task , phone call activity etc.)