Below are some of the key enhancements in Analytics:
1. You can now configure Hierarchical charts and table on homepage as well as dashboards.
You can open and collapse Hierarchies in dashboard directly while homepage tile can be clicked to go into Analyze Mode for further processing.
Kindly note: Navigations and Interactivity is not supported for Hierarchical reports in Dashboard
2. Business Analytics work center is now available in HTML5. Common Tasks is available as separate work center view.
3. Odometer type KPI pattern is now enhanced. Now you can see variations in three colors.
- When thresholds are maintained. The dial is divided into three colors based on threshold values.
- If the current value >= target then the dial will appear in green.
- When no threshold is maintained the dial will be divided in Orange and Green and the pointer will be based on current value
4. You can upload and download KPI as well as dashboards in Common Task.
5. Lumira Integration Add-in is available for download at the link below:
It will also be available for download under C4C Download Center.
6. You can choose if the system will pick default sender ID or email ID of the logged-in user to email reports.
Below are the list of features added to RUI Analytics
1. More actions are now available in reports.
2. You can navigate to transactions as well as other reports from RUI charts
3. Manage views and selections are available now. This feature will allow you to rename, delete or mark selections and view as default.