Introduction to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Rule Editor
This video gives an introduction to the New Rule Editor in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. This is a Beta Feature developed in 1608, to get this in your test tenant please raise a ticket.
Model Rule Editor Highlights:
- Key User can define rules to change property of fields, sections, facets, action buttons.
- Rule conditions shall be defined based on the available fields in the UI model.
- Rules are executed only on client and not on server.
- Since it is a client side logic so user has to write the logic on each screen.
- Rules run online and offline as well.
- Rules are applied on Master Layout.
Watch Using Model Rule Editor to create custom rules in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to see how to achieve an example business case