Scenario: You want to track the System Usage (e.g. Logon activities, Usage by Date, Usage by Device, Active/Inactive Users etc.).
- Go to the Analysis work center in HTML UI.
- Go to the Usage Statistics tab.
- Click on tab Usage by Date – Here you can track the usage of the system by users during a particular period/date.
- Click on Usage by Client and Device – Here you can track system usage on particular Devices & Clients for a particular period/date.
* You can also access Usage Statistics from Administrator work center. in Silverlight UI
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Find the section Usage and Response Time Statistics.
- Click on Usage Statistics.
Usage by Date:
Usage by Client and Device:
How to enable the Usage Statistics View for the User/Business Role:
Assign work center view ID COD_USAGE_REPORTING to the User/Business Role.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Select the user -> Click on Edit – Access Rights.
- Expand work center COD_ANALYSIS.
- Assign work center view ID COD_USAGE_REPORTING to the user.
**Same is applicable for Business Roles.