Imagine if you knew when, where, and how customers were buying at any time, on demand? View inventories, supply chains, or financials with pinpoint accuracy? Spot market changes when they occur and adjust with precision?
Attend this one-day forum to learn how to outrun your competition with SAP S/4HANA in large and growing enterprises. Featuring industry thought leaders and subject matter experts from SAP, SGI, and Bluefin Solutions, the Forum for Real-Time Business will help you:
- Eliminate the time gap (days, weeks) between when analytic data is normally captured and the events taking place right now
- Expand data insight for business lines to include social networks and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Choose and optimize the right architecture for SAP S/4HANA applications, including in the cloud
- Fulfill in-memory capacity needs for today and equip for tomorrow’s data growth, without overprovisioning
- Reduce business risk by achieving five 9s availability for mission-critical applications
- Gain valuable lessons from real-world solution deployments
- Prepare and execute an SAP S/4HANA migration plan based on field-proven best practices
- Manage operational change and overcome obstacles
Learn how to make real-time a reality in your business.
Date: July 26, 2016
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Place: Convene, 101 Park Ave (at 41st street), New York, NY 10178
Suresh Ramanathan, Vice President, SAP America Inc.
John Appleby,CEO, Bluefin Solutions
Bill Dunmire, Sr. Director, High Performance Data Analytics, SGI
Stan Kellett, Solutions Architect, SGI