Many times, there might be a requirement to add Course name/Course appraisal/Course fees along with standard fields on infotype 0022 screen (education infotype). This can’t be achieved only by changing screen control settings (in view V_T588M). Along with this config, you also need to make changes in view V_T517T.
1. The actual standard screen for infotype 0022 is shown below (tcode PA30).
2. The desired screen for infotype 0022 is:
3. Go to tode SM30-> Enter V_T588M-> select Maintain button-> Enter MP002200 (module pool for infotype 22) -> Press ok. Select required record based on variable key (generally country grouping). You can look into feature P0022 (in tcode PE03) to check details for variable key. If required variable key is not specified, then select record with blank variable key and screen ‘2000’ as below:
4. After selecting the record, press ‘Details’ button (ctrl + shift + F2). Against required fields, select ‘Std’ radio button.
5. For many other infotypes, only above step adds those fields on infotype screen. But for education infotype (0022), there is an specific code written in module pool ‘MP00200’ to hide these fields.
6. To overcome this check, We need to modify view V_T517T for required subtype. Go to SM30-> Enter V_T517T-> Maintain button-> Navigate to required subtypes -> select ‘Course’ checkbox-> save. In below example, i made changes for ‘C1’ subtype (university, college).
That’s all. Now you can check infotype 0022 screen for those subtypes for which you had selected Course checbox, you will be able to see Course related fields on screen.