SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution
SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution – upgrade to 1605 available!
We have upgraded the SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution (RDS) to the SAP Hybris Marketing 1.2 1605 release.
For more information on what is new/changed, please set the relevant section below.
The diagram above shows the overall scope which includes:
- Configuration guides for simpler implementation in weeks
- Projects plans and estimates for deployment
- Additional dashboards at no additional cost
- Special KPIs and model for Telecommunication industry
- Special model for Retail industry
The SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution includes two industry specific scenarios, one for Telecommunciations and one for Retail.
What is new/changed in this version of the SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution?
– SAP Fiori Launchpad is the preferred frontend for users, the test scripts were adjusted accordingly
– SAP Lumira content has been removed
– Two SAP Business Objects reports have been removed – Value Contribution and Product Group Performance
– One new scope item has been included – Newsletter Campaigns and Trigger-Based Campaigns
– Simple scores has been included
– The names of some scope items have changed:
– Marketing Recommendations changed to Product Recommendations
– Hybris Marketing for Telecommunications changed to Marketing for Telecommunications
– Hybris Marketing for Retails changed to Marketing for Retail
– Customer Journey Insights has been added to Marketing for Telecommunications
Where can I find more information about the SAP Hybris Marketing rapid-deployment solution?
Please take a look at the Service Marketplace http://service.sap.com/public/rds-ymkt
There you will be able to download the package and can find process flow diagrams, screen flow recordings, configuration guides, test scripts etc.
Where can I find information about loading data into SAP Hybris Marketing?
To bring any non-SAP data sources into the application via Data Services content, refer to the rapid data load for SAP Hybris Marketing http://service.sap.com/public/rds-dlh
Is any documentation available for the integration with SAP Hybris Commerce?
Please note that a new version of the SAP Hybris Commerce Integration rapid-deployment solution will be released at the end of August and this will contain content for integrating SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP Hybris Commerce.