Come Visit us at SAP TechEd 2016!
In keeping with tradition, the Security Track at this year’s SAP TechEd features a wealth of sessions on enterprise security in cloud, hybrid, and on-premise environments.
You’ll find long-standing audience favorites as well as hands-on experience in brand-new technologies and products, such as our newly launched SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance solution. Be prepared for real knowledge transfer in our workshops, information about SAP’s strategic direction, and in-depth conversations with our experts in networking sessions or simply over a cup of coffee at the security booth.
Want to find out more about our sessions? Visit the Agenda Builder to get details on all our track offerings.
Let me just share some of this year’s lecture highlights with you.
- SEC104 – New Security, Governance, Risk, and Compliance Functionality for the Cloud – explains SAP’s new solution and strategy for authentication, user provisioning, single sign-on, and compliance management in the cloud.
- SEC101 – SAP HANA Cloud Platform Security Overview – is a demo-rich lecture session that gives you an overview of SAP HANA Cloud Platform security, and shows how SAP addresses these challenges
- SEC202 – SAP HANA and Security: Safeguarding Access and Data in Different Scenarios – provides an overview of various use cases for the SAP HANA platform and how they impact your approach to security. A long-time favorite with TechEd attendees!
- SEC204 – Live on Stage: Monthly Security Patch Webinar – promises edutainment at its best. Join SAP security experts, the presenters of the monthly webcast series “What’s New from SAP Security Patch Day,” for this live experience.
Want to dive right into the nitty gritty details? Then sign up for our hands-on sessions. Here are some suggestions:
- SEC262 – Combat Cybercrime with SAP Enterprise Threat Detection– teaches you how to identify attacks on your business systems as they are happening.
- SEC261 – Secure ABAP Development: One Bug Is Enough to Put Your Application at Risk– shows how SAP’s security code scan technology can assist you by providing guidance for secure ABAP development.
- SEC163 – Protect your SAP Landscape with X.509 Certificates Using SAP Single Sign-On – explains how SAP Single Sign-On can help you set up secure authentication with X.509 certificates, both for desktop and mobile applications. See how easy it is to adapt the solution to your specific security requirements. Another audience favorite from past events!
- SEC164 – Hands-On Lab: An Introduction to Using Key Features in SAP Access Control – provides step-by-step instruction so you can fully utilize the main features in the SAP Access Control application, including integration with SAP Fiori apps.
- SEC162 – SAP HANA Cloud Platform Security for Beginners – lets you experience how industry security standards such as SAML or OAuth enable SAP HANA Cloud Platform to support secure application scenarios. Explore the major security features of the platform, such as single sign-on, principal propagation to back-end systems, authorization management, and API security.
There are, of course, many more sessions in our track and in other tracks that explore security topics – just search for the “hot topic” security on the agenda builder site.
In addition to lectures and hands-on workshops, there will be Roadmap Q&A sessions for all security products, code review sessions and mini code jams – frequently check back to look for updates in the agenda builder!
Now all you have to do is make up your mind which event to attend. You get to choose between three great locations this year: Las Vegas, Bangalore, and Barcelona. And if you still need another reason to register, watch Bjoern Goerke’s video invite!
The security team is looking forward to meeting or seeing you again at SAP TechEd this year!