UPDATED: Announcing the launch of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Upgrade Virtual Technical Workshop (Online Videos)
–Updated May 17th 2018–
This online resource has now been merged with the SAP Analytics Value Map site. There are two ways you can get access to the materials;
1) If you are already a member of the Analytics Solutions Value Map, then you can access directly via this link – https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/28sTbOYgKQGhmeFsmEp9JD/overview_page/zo88YM8WrKZkrOnSgqmuQD
2) Otherwise you will have to register for the first time to gain access via this link – http://support.sap.com/valuemaps
Dear BI Community,
As part of our 2016 BI adoption enablement program, I am very happy to share with you the launch of complimentary SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Upgrade Virtual Technical Workshop (in the form of videos) to help you (our customers & partners) to successfully move to the latest BI 4.2 release.
What this workshop covers?
This is about enabling customers & partners on value proposition to upgrade to BI 4.2 and on how to deploy & upgrade successfully to the latest release. Following are the range of topics covered through these videos;
- Why Upgrade – key value drivers to move to the latest release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Maintenance Schedule – how the maintenance schedule helps understand the importance of upgrade
- The new license key requirement in BI 4.2 release
- The new features / functionalities in BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release – platform side and as well client tools (including Web Intelligence and Semantic Layer)
- Best practices and guidelines around Deploying and Configuring SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release
- Tips and tricks to successfully Update from BI 4.0 / 4.1 to BI 4.2 release
- Things to consider while Upgrade from BOE XI 3.x / R2 to BI 4.2 release
- Why it is important to Migrate from Classic BOBJ / XI R1 / CR x to BI 4.2 release and
- List of Useful Resources to help upgrade to BI 4.2
How to get access?
Fill-in the following details and email to SAPEnableBI@sap.com;
- Your Name, Your Company Name, Contact Email, Phone No & Location:
- Current BusinessObjects Version:
- When you are planning to upgrade to BI 4.2:
Good luck and happy learning…