Dear BI Community,
As part of our 2016 BI adoption enablement program, I am very happy to share with you the launch of complimentary SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Upgrade Virtual Technical Workshop (in the form of videos) to help you (our customers & partners) to successfully move to the latest BI 4.2 release.
What this workshop covers?
This is about enabling customers & partners on value proposition to upgrade to BI 4.2 and on how to deploy & upgrade successfully to the latest release. Following are the range of topics covered through these videos;
- Why Upgrade – key value drivers to move to the latest release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Maintenance Schedule – how the maintenance schedule helps understand the importance of upgrade
- The new license key requirement in BI 4.2 release
- The new features / functionalities in BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release – platform side and as well client tools (including Web Intelligence and Semantic Layer)
- Best practices and guidelines around Deploying and Configuring SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release
- Tips and tricks to successfully Update from BI 4.0 / 4.1 to BI 4.2 release
- Things to consider while Upgrade from BOE XI 3.x / R2 to BI 4.2 release
- Why it is important to Migrate from Classic BOBJ / XI R1 / CR x to BI 4.2 release and
- List of Useful Resources to help upgrade to BI 4.2
How to get access?
Fill-in the following details and email to SAPEnableBI@sap.com;
- Your Name, Your Company Name, Contact Email, Phone No & Location:
- Current BusinessObjects Version:
- When you are planning to upgrade to BI 4.2:
Good luck and happy learning…