–Updated May 17th 2018–
This online resource has now been merged with the SAP Analytics Value Map site. There are two ways you can get access to the materials;
1) If you are already a member of the Analytics Solutions Value Map, then you can access directly via this link – https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/28sTbOYgKQGhmeFsmEp9JD/overview_page/zo88YM8WrKZkrOnSgqmuQD
2) Otherwise you will have to register for the first time to gain access via this link – http://support.sap.com/valuemaps
Dear BI Community,
As part of our 2016 BI adoption enablement program, I am very happy to share with you the launch of complimentary SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Upgrade Virtual Technical Workshop (in the form of videos) to help you (our customers & partners) to successfully move to the latest BI 4.2 release.
What this workshop covers?
This is about enabling customers & partners on value proposition to upgrade to BI 4.2 and on how to deploy & upgrade successfully to the latest release. Following are the range of topics covered through these videos;
- Why Upgrade – key value drivers to move to the latest release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Maintenance Schedule – how the maintenance schedule helps understand the importance of upgrade
- The new license key requirement in BI 4.2 release
- The new features / functionalities in BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release – platform side and as well client tools (including Web Intelligence and Semantic Layer)
- Best practices and guidelines around Deploying and Configuring SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release
- Tips and tricks to successfully Update from BI 4.0 / 4.1 to BI 4.2 release
- Things to consider while Upgrade from BOE XI 3.x / R2 to BI 4.2 release
- Why it is important to Migrate from Classic BOBJ / XI R1 / CR x to BI 4.2 release and
- List of Useful Resources to help upgrade to BI 4.2
How to get access?
Fill-in the following details and email to SAPEnableBI@sap.com;
- Your Name, Your Company Name, Contact Email, Phone No & Location:
- Current BusinessObjects Version:
- When you are planning to upgrade to BI 4.2:
Good luck and happy learning…