HANA Rules Framework 1.00 SP08 is now available!
We are very happy to announce that HANA Rules Framework 1.00 SP08 is now available!
Here are the main highlights of this release:
Collections in Output:
- An output can be based on parameters whose expressions return a collection, according to any of the supported business data types.
- For example, the next output is feasible now:
- Parameter-1: id of the customer
- Parameter-2: name of the customer
- Parameter-3: id of all invoices of the customer –> A collection of the ids’ of all the invoices for this customer…
- A new advanced function – fuzzy matching, to compare segments of text that may not be 100% matching.
- For example: name of the customer contains ‘Jhn’ with a fuzzy score of 0.8
- Explanation: The above expression would be true for customers named ‘Jhn’ and ‘John’.
- This function is disabled by default; to use it you must first enable it in the vocabulary (for more details see Development and Implementation Guide).
For further details please refer to note 2332946 and to SAP HANA Rules Framework‘s official documentation on SAP Service Marketplace.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.