The SAP Enterprise Support Academy has released a series of new tutorials for SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile services.
These short and concise tutorials will teach you how to make configuration and system settings (in the context of system operations), providing how-to knowledge in an efficient way.
Here are some of the new tutorials (s-user required):
- Create a Fiori Flights Application Using WebIDE
- Create a Connection and Register a User in SAP HANA Cloud Platform Cockpit
- SAP HCP Mobile Services – How to Turn on Debugging and Tracing
- Fiori Application Configuration – SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
- How to Use Postman to Access HCPms Application
- Fiori Client Configuration – SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
We would also like to make you aware of our tutorials for SAP Mobile Platform.
A full list of all 230+ available tutorials (also for other topics like analytics and database & technology) is available here.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy program offers a wide range of services and educational content, empowering you to develop your skills and boost your knowledge. Included as part of the SAP Enterprise Support agreement at no additional cost, this program enables you to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support offerings and the SAP software that runs your business.