“How to survive SAP TechEd” – Regional Community Meet-ups
SAP TechEd is coming soon – We know, these large events can be overwhelming.
Wouldn’t it be cool to meet in advance with experts and to “extend” the SAP TechEd event regionally?
At our informal after-work events you will hear from SAP TechEd veterans (our SAP Mentors and other recidivists) on how you get the most out of the event, how to survive, how to plan your agenda, what sessions to attend, where to go….
It is a great chance to meet some of the people that are also going to SAP TechEd, to network, to share what’s new and what’s important within our local SAP community – while having a drink and snack.
Please find below a “growing” list of upcoming community meet-ups – Please use registration links to sign up.
These meet-ups are driven and initiated by SAP Mentors but we would love to see other SAP TechEd Experts and Veterans to host such a meet-ups.
Do you want to host a regional community meetup?
Let’s “extend” the SAP TechEd event with meet-ups both post and pre the actual event, hosted by an SAP Mentor or SAP Community Member. The principle is easy:
- Invite to a get-together before and/or after TechEd. Can be a more informal gathering or something with a content driven agenda. Even a casual meeting in a bar would be cool and helpful
- Instead of a regional meeting you could also host a webinar in your language
- The purpose is to help people get the most out of the event.
- Blog the date and location in SAP TechEd SCN – People should be able to contact you. Add your event in the table below (chronological)
- Don’t forget to link from the WIKI Page SCN Community Events – Community Events – SCN Wiki to your blog (contact Arif Johari to get it listed)
- Please be aware that SAP cannot sponsor these meetings
- Audience: SAP Community, all SAP TechEd attendees (no restrictions)
We are looking forward to see you there (and to see you finally at SAP TechEd).
Happy Meeting, Cheers, Kati
|Country||City||Host/Mentor Names||Planned Date (or range if TBD)||Location||Blog Link with more details||virtual/in person||Status (TBD, READY, DONE)|
Thursday, October 20, 2016
6:00pm – open end CET
Lobby of Guesthouse Kalipeh https://www.kalipeh.com/
Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 15 | WDF 44, 69190 Walldorf
3rd SAP Community MeetUp Walldorf // Thursday October 20, 2016
Sign up here / registration:
|in person only||Ready|
So we're recidivists now? 😉
This is a great idea, Kati!
oops. not the right word? Please bear with me 😉 Maybe veteran, repeater, teched lover, teched fan, expert, trouper...
Recidivism: Noun: repeated or habitual relapse, as into crime. Adjective (recidivist): denoting a person who repeatedly offends.
Lol! Well, I suppose you could say that Mentors and other regulars on SCN are "repeat offenders" when it comes to contributions to the community, eh? 🙂 I think "veterans" is probably the word you were after, though.
.. or Vintage
Vintage! Much better!