Digital Dose – 11001
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO
• 28 Jun 2016 Digital transformation can help organizations overcome their fear of failure. Read more here.
• 29 Jun 2016 When developing and executing modern digital marketing strategies, there’s one important thing that often gets forgotten: user experience. Here are 4 things to know about user experience in digital marketing.
• 30 Jun 2016 CIOs are trying out a number of digital innovation techniques in their organizations – with varying results. Read here to find out the five digital innovation hacks that most correlate to digital performance.
• 1 Jul 2016 A $19 trillion ‘digital revolution’ is impacting the global economy, but the U.S. is getting left behind warns Cisco chairman. Check out more here.
• 2 Jul 2016 You might assume by the increasing number of self-proclaimed digital gurus, rock stars and ninjas that finding digital talent would be easy, but it’s not. Read more on why it’s actually so hard to find true digital talent in organizations.
• 3 Jul 2016 Analyzing how Brexit will force the United Kingdom to assess Europe’s Digital Single Market Strategy (DSMS). Check out more.
• 5 Jul 2016 Learn how surprise-based loyalty, personalization and on-property digital integration are revolutionizing the digital hospitality industry.
• 6 Jul 2016 Find out how lower-income Americans are getting access to digital health too, according to CNN.
• 7 Jul 2016 Does your company need a chief digital officer? CIO helps determine whether or not you organization can benefit from another executive in the new C-Suite.
• 8 Jul 2016 Read how Brexit could deepen Europe’s digital divide with these five likely outcomes on the UK’s and the continent’s digital economies.
• 9 Jul 2016 Storing our data and information has never been so important. Learn more about the astounding statistics around society’s digital data growth and utilization.