S/4 HANA Implementation
SAP S/4 HANA have Choice of deployment as below:
- On-premise – On Premise We can configure using SPRO( as earlier) , and in future SAP will provide S/4 HANA Guided Configuration.
- On Cloud ( Cloud Provide S/4 HANA Guided Configuration to implement S/4 HANA )-
- An assisted way to adapt best practices to customer needs .
- Facilitates the life-cycle management of business process content.
- Hybrid – This type of implementation contain both on-premise and on-cloud.
3 Situation which describe in more detail for choice of deployment as below –
S/4 HANA can be implementation project are two types-
1. Greenfield Implementation ( New Implementation) – Starting Point A in above picture , best suited for this type of implementation.
2. Brownfield Implementation (Migration)- Starting Point B and C in above picture, is more suitable for this type of implementation.
Starting Point B :
Starting Point C :