The effective operation of your supply chain is vital to your company’s growth. Yet achieving supply chain excellence is getting more complex. Globalization, outsourcing, pricing pressures, new technologies, and quickly changing market conditions mean that supply chains must constantly evolve to reduce risk and increase savings.
Join our webinar to discover how cloud-based business networks provide a single solution to drive an efficient digital source-to-settle process and share real-time information with all your direct materials suppliers by seamlessly integrating with your ERP and PLM systems.
Title: Real-time Supply Chain Collaboration: A Single Network, All Suppliers, Total Process Integration
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Register here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&partnerref=SAPevents&eventid=1208024&sessionid=1&key=7E2942CC50ED1EAE9DFF7534CC92C642®Tag=&sourcepage=register
Panel members from The Manitowoc Company and SAP Ariba will show you how to:
- integrate Sourcing and Product Design teams to go to market faster
- source and contract rapidly by integrating master data across systems
- achieve contract compliance through ERP integration
- track item costs across time, suppliers, and BOMs
- maximize visibility across the supply chain to identify unplanned events early
- optimize inventory levels and fill rates through order and forecasting collaboration
- automate invoicing for lower cycle time and better cash management strategies