Join us in The Hague on November 3–4, for a unique mix of SAP solution insight, real-life customer case studies, and networking opportunities with experienced practitioners from a diverse range of industries.
We are delighted to announce that the agenda for the is now available for download. The unique format of this event allows you to meet with business leaders and learn from a diverse range of SAP customers, such as Vestas Wind Systems, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Japan Tobacco International, Bechtle AG, Austrian Rail Cargo Group, Beiersdorf AG, to name a few. Hear from customers how they transformed their supply chains with SAP Integrated Business Planning, got insights from SAP Supply Chain Control Tower, and optimized their logistics with SAP Transportation Management and the SAP AR – Warehouse Picker mobile app. .
For the first time, this year’s conference will be part of the International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain, featuring six co-located SAP conferences covering product lifecycle management, manufacturing, asset management, environment, health and safety, and portfolio and project management. Register for one conference and move freely across all six.
Event highlights include:
- Strategic insight and road maps from SAP industry executives plus guidance and expertise from solution management at SAP
- The chance to learn from a diverse range of customers through business-focused case studies
- A vibrant exhibition that will feature valued SAP partners, live demos, and the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
- A networking and evening event providing an opportunity to network with peers, SAP leadership, and valued partners
- Dive deeper into the topics during the , on the morning of Thursday, November 3, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the solutions available, best-in-class approaches, and useful takeaways
This annual event presents a world-class networking and learning opportunity.
Please feel free to contact the event team at email@example.com or +44 121 200 3810 should you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues in The Hague!