TDWI Webinar: Data Warehouse Modernization and Analytics for the Digital Enterprise
More and more, organizations want to base decisions on facts, have complete views of customers, manage operations by the numbers, predict and plan strategically, and compete on analytics. As a foundation for achieving these goals, organizations need a modern infrastructure for data warehousing and business analytics. Therefore, data warehouse modernization and the development of new analytic applications have become strategic goals for organizations moving toward data-driven business.
In this executive briefing, we’ll discuss trends and strategies for data warehouse modernization and analytics programs that address the needs of the modern data-driven business.
Join us on September 1st to learn:
- Business and technology benefits of modernizing a data warehouse
- Achieving high performance for today’s fast-paced operational analytics
- In-memory technology as an enabler of modern warehousing and analytics
- Integrating data from multiple sources in real time for analytics
- Leveraging new computing architectures—such as in-memory computing, embedded analytics, columnar databases, big data, and Hadoop—to build a high-performance analytic system
- Real-world use cases for modern data warehouses and analytics applications
Register today, we look forward to meeting you!
SAP and Intel