SAP SLcM Customer Connection cycle 2017
Influence SAP with Customer Connection
Hereby we would like to invite you again for the 2017 cycle of Customer Connection for SAP Student Lifecycle Management.
Via the following website you can register yourself again if your are new or directly submit your development request if you already are a registered member:
SAP Customer Connection for SAP Student Lifecycle Management – 2017 Cycle
The idea is the same again as the former Customer Connection cycles for SAP SLcM:
- Small to midsize development requests (see the 2016 cycle for examples)
- Applicable and usable for all other customers of SLcM (so no called ‘localization’/country specific requests)
- Describe your development request in full detail with preferably screenshots, movies, etc to make the request as clear as possible for our development team
- Promote your submission, built alliances and join forces with other universities and get at least 5 votes to ensure we take the request in consideration
- Start to describe and submit your request asap with the end-date of 31st of July as closing date of the ‘Collect’ phase.
Once the Collect phase is over we will enter the Selection phase where we will have SAP internal discussions,meetings etc as well as reaching out to you as submitter of a development requests to learn the ins-and-outs of your development request. Once we have a final list of developments based on your submissions we will enter the built and subsequent test phase where afterwards we will deliver the improvement requests via notes (if not possible then SP) so that you can start using them in your productive environment.
To learn what we have delivered in the 2016-Cycle you can check out the following delivery slide with all of delivered improvement requests along with the note numbers etc: Customer Connection for SAP SLcM – 2016 cycle
In the above link and below screenshot you might miss one key delivered improvement request: Fiori app for students: My Personal Data
This app is delivered via a SP (EhP8 – SP02) and not via a note. You can find more info on the My Personal Data Fiori app here: Link to Fiori Library
Below also some screenshots on this new My Personal Data Fiori app for students.
Ls; 18 days left: https://influence.sap.com/slcm2017
9 days left! Please subscribe to existing submissions and/or create your own request.
Just wanted to reinforce Rob's comments about being involved in the SAP Customer Connection cycle. I have been involved in the previous two,2014 and 2016 and have submitted several ideas to this years project. The process is very straightforward, extremely well ran and easy to get involved in, the direct involvement with SAP developers and the ease in how the suggestions are delivered I found really impressive.
I would encourage any one with ideas to get involved.