Agenda Now Live! International SAP Conference on Asset Management, Nov 3-4, The Hague, The Netherlands
Digital Transformation in Asset Management – Connect, Collaborate, Predict, and Simulate
Join us in The Hague on November 3–4, for a unique mix of SAP solution insight, real-life customer case studies, and networking opportunities with experienced practitioners from a diverse range of asset intensive organizations.
We are delighted to announce that the agenda for the International SAP Conference on Asset Management is now available for download. The unique format of this event allows you to meet with business leaders and learn from a diverse range of SAP customers, such as Trenitalia, Dong Energy, German Railways (DB System GmbH), and Royal Dutch Shell to name a few. Download the agenda now.
For the first time, this year’s conference will be part of the International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain, featuring six co-located SAP conferences covering environment, health and safety, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, supply chain, and portfolio and project management. Register for one conference and move freely across all six.
Event highlights include:
- Strategic insight and road maps from SAP industry executives plus guidance and expertise from solution management at SAP
- The chance to learn from a diverse range of customers through business-focused case studies
- A vibrant exhibition that will feature valued SAP partners, live demos, and the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
- A networking and evening event providing an opportunity to network with peers, SAP leadership, and valued partners
- Dive deeper into the topics during the pre-conference workshops, on the morning of Thursday, November 3, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the solutions available, best-in-class approaches, and useful takeaways
This annual event presents a world-class networking and learning opportunity.
Registration is now open. Be sure to secure your place now and remember, registration for one event gives you the opportunity to move freely across our International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain.
Please feel free to contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 121 200 3810 should you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues in The Hague!