SAP Lumira Edge Server
Setup & Configuration
A Standalone SAP Lumira Server Without Requiring SAP HANA.
Quick Reference guides for Lumira/BI Admin teams
Installation guide ==> http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/lum_125_install_en.pdf
Refer Min. Prerequisite on windows platform ==>
The correct installation package is available for your (64-bit or 32-bit) operating system.
You have Administrator rights.
Sufficient disk space is available.
Local port 6401 should be available
Refer below SAP Note before start to fix windows issues
As per SAP OSS NOTE,
Launch regedit from the Windows Run… command.
- Make a backup of the registry key before making any changes.
- Go to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager – PendingFileRenameOperations =
- Double-click PendingFileRenameOperations
Any pending reboot requests will be listed such as the following examples:
1. Refer PAM for SAP Lumira Edge Server Edition details (http://support.sap.com/pam)
2. After downloading Media DVD from SAP Marketplace, execute ‘setup’ on Windows host as shown below
3. Accept the License agreement on screen
4. Provide the path for Server installation and provide the Administration logon password for setup
5. Setup will successfully complete in after 10-15 min.
For configuration information not described here, will be covered in the next document.