SLT – Replicate view from Non-ABAP source
You want to replicate view in Oracle to HANA , while the view include two tables in different tablespace.
Table in oracle:
Table 2 : SLT_DEMO1 , SLT_DEMO1 is in tablespace SLTORA
VIEW : VIEW_TEST
Go to SE16 -> Table “IUUC_DB_TAB_KEYS” -> add entry like below.
DBCON NAME: input your db connection
DB SCHEMA: your DB schema
INT TABNAME: The View that you want to replicate
INT FIELDNAME: The key of the view
IS KEY : X
KEY POSITION : The position of the KEY
P.S. If you you have several keys, you could add severy entries one by one.
1. Go to transaction LTRS, then we need to define the advanced settings before we replicate the view.
- Transaction LTRS -> Choose your Mass Transfer ID -> Right click on “Table Settings” -> Add table -> Here we add the base table “SLT_DEMO”.
- In “Structure Template”, we input the view that we want to replicate
- In “Deviating Table Name” , here we can define the name that you want in your target system. If you want the name in target system the same as your source system. Here you can input “VIEW_TEST” the same name as the view in your source Oracle system.
- For “View for Initial Load” and “View for Replication”, we input the same as “Structure Template”
- Then click “Save” button to save the settings.
Click on “Table Structure” tab, you will find that the structure has already been changed to the same as the view in Oracle.
Right click on “Performance Options” -> Add table SLT_DEMO -> Change the “Reading Type” to “5 Sender Queue”. And click on “Save” button.
2. Go to transaction LTRC -> Table overview -> Data Provisioning -> Start replication of table “SLT_DEMO” .
And you will find that the view VIEW_TEST has aleady been replicated to HANA.