The priority definitions for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer are as follows.
Although the framework for incident priority assessments is generic, our Support Engineers will always discuss critical situations with customers or partners to understand the impact a given issue has on customers’ or partners’ business.
The below examples can be referred to when choosing the priority Very High
Critical / Very High Priority Overall
- The issue is impacting all users
- No workarounds are available
- Issue occurs in Productive system
- Not able to perform transaction which is required immediately.
- Go live is planned in less than 3 working days and the issue is a showstopper.
- Regression issue due to an upgrade
- Issue is having high Financials Impact
- The production system is not accessible.
- End Users are not able to create and process sales or pre-sales documents; An error message or a dump is triggered.
- Not able to generate Leads, Opportunity & Quotes.
- Sales order not getting generated in ERP.
- Pricing data is not syncing with the Quotes/Sales Order in C4C.
- Master data replication is not successful with C4C.
- End Users are not able to create tickets and process service request (tickets)
- Ticket is not replicating from Social Media and vice versa.
- Not able to trigger campaign.
- Not able to create Target groups.
- Not able to assign a target group to campaign.
- Account and product master data sync not working properly.
- Issues related to Initial load of master data – extremely slow system performance.
- No user are able to use the functionality of Outlook add-in.
- Unable to migrate data into the system (valuation failed, simulation failed and import failed).
- Extension fields and PDI fields missing in the migration template (migration and MDM).
- Exported template doesn’t have the values.
- Standard reports does not show correct results.
- OLAP issues during the runtime execution of standard report.
- Reports are not visible in the frontend.
- Data shown in reports are not in sync with the master data.
- Several reports throw an error in the UI.
- End user(s) is/are not able to see reports.
- Standard Financials reports does not bring data.
- Error messages or dumps, which prevents the standard report from loading.
Mobility and UI Framework
- Not able to print documents, Send documents via emails.
- KUT adaptation not working.
- Extension fields missing/ import-export layout issues.
- Tax data/ customer data missing in forms.
- Front-end / backend exceptions related to UI in HTML5 / SL.
- UI Exceptions in custom view.
- Repository activation issues.
- Functionality not working in Custom views as expected (ex: Unable to open document / Save document etc.)
- Not able to create / release output documents.
- Adobe server / e-mail server issues.
Partner Development Infrastructure
- Unable to activate Solution/ Download Solution.
- Lifecycle management Issues.
- Unable to release Sales Order/Close Fiscal Year.
- Solution is Locked by Support user/ Business user.
- Not able to download Studio.
- Not able to log-in to Studio.