SLT Scenario for SAP Business Warehouse – Setting of PSA
In this blog, we will have a look on how to create the SLT configuration for BW PSA scenario.
- DMIS add-on on BW system.
- RFC connection work between SLT system and BW system
2. Choose Source System, here we are using the SAP source system.
3. As we will use BW as target system, so here we choose RFC connection and scenario of “Persistent Staging Area (PSA) for SAP BW” . And then input the created RFC connection to BW system. And for Logical System Name, we input the name we want. And note this Logical System name, we will use it later.
4. As we are just testing, so here we set the following parameter
5. Review your settings and create the configuration.
6. Go to BW system， transaction RSA1， click on “Source System” and right click on “Web Service” , and click on “Create”.
7. Create the web Service Source System, For “Logical System Name”, input the name that you defined in step 3. And input your source system name.
8. Then all are prepared, we can start replication of tables.
10. SLT: transaction LTRC -> Table Overview -> Data Provisioning -> Start Load -> Table : ZKLAUS_TEST
12. BW side , when you double click on source system Z07, it will jump to the datasource “Unassigned Nodes” -> “test open sql from sum” . And you can find the datasouce “SLT_ZKLAUS_TEST”, right click -> manage.
This is whole steps for creating the configuration for BW PSA scenario.