Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
• 13 Jun 2016 Judge orders interim ban on digital TV boxes over copyright claims from Bell, Rogers, and Videotron. Read more here.
• 14 Jun 2016 When it comes to all things digital, we often learn by watching someone wow us with a trick. Here are the 5 digital tricks you’ll use over and over again.
• 17 Jun 2016 Companies have been hiring Chief Digital Officers (CDOs) for at least the last five years. Read here to find out why this new C-suite role is needed and what responsibilities should be mandated.
• 17 Jun 2016 A new survey has revealed that while more than 86 percent of business leaders think digital transformation is necessary within their organization only half feel that they fully understand it. Check out more here.
• Jun 19 2016 You might assume anything you can buy in a store is safe, but safety certificates are actually voluntary. Read more on whose to blame if your gadget bursts into flames.
• 20 Jun 2016 At-least 20 CXO’s have been hired across India in the last 10-12 months to drive digital transformation, marketing and innovation. Check out more.
• 24 Jun 2016 Check out this five step process to navigate a digital transformation by Harvard Business Review.
• 24 Jun 2016 Here are 5 steps to become an influencer in the digital attention span economy by Brian Horns.
• 26 Jun 2016 Can we achieve a better, more effective digital workplace? Check out here to find out what organizations can do to survive in today’s rich, diverse, shifting digital workplace environment by Dion Hinchcliffe.