4-Part Webinar Series: Innovating the Core: SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise BI
Watch this 4-part webinar series for valuable insights to help you prepare your IT landscape and team for the move to SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2. This is an opportunity to hear directly from experts at SAP so you can build your strategy and gain an awareness of the features within this latest release.
You’ll have a chance to ask questions at the end of each installment of the webinar series, but also be on the lookout for a series of related full-length online Q&A sessions for even more answers.
• Best practices for a BI platform upgrade
• How to properly plan for and ensure the success of your BI 4.2 upgrade project
• The key IT processes that could be affected by an upgrade to BI 4.2
• Tips for securing your project’s success with the right support
• The 4 key areas that will make or break your BI upgrade
• Use SAP HANA direct access and SAP HANA online capabilities
• Enable users to share comments on content in their reports
• Create SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents by leveraging live data from SAP HANA
• Directly access SAP HANA views without authoring universes
• Use the new implementation of geo maps, which is similar to the geo maps implementation in SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
• Provides one starting point for BI and data discovery via the BI Launchpad
• Allows for efficient monitoring and auditing through the central management console Provides users with a new, in-memory velocity engine
• Supports both SAP HANA and SAP BW data
• Continues to spur innovation with version 2.0
• Easily find hidden insights in your data using an intuitive interface
• Quickly build sophisticated predictive models to mine your data for insights
• Deliver contextual analytics across all enterprise and big data systems
• Gain insight into large volumes of operational and contextual data taken from enterprise applications, data warehouses, data lakes, and Internet of Things sensors
• Use on-premise predictive analytics with robust native functionality that is available to everyone
Register for all four parts of the series!