**Note** This was written by Steve McHugh, SAP and is also posted here.
With SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.2 now in general availability, join us on an upcoming #askSAP call on June 28th to see what this new release has to offer, and how your organization can potentially benefit from new features and capabilities. Plus, hear about advancements announced at SAPPHIRE NOW on SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Roambi, and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira/Design Studio convergence.
The live, interactive call will outline how SAP is delivering on its commitment to innovate core business intelligence applications, the direction SAP is taking with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2, and the latest features in the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release.
Along with a live SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 customer, the call will feature a panel of BI experts discussing current trends driving BI innovations and how to take advantage of what’s coming next:
- Dallas Marks, Principal Technical Architect with EV Technologies and SAP Mentor, will share his knowledge and experience as he guides the call and the Q&A session.
- Blair Wheadon, GM of Data Discovery, Analytics at SAP will discuss SAP’s Statement of Direction for BI and will share information on announcements from SAPPHIRE NOW.
- Olivier Duvelleroy, SAP General Manager for Enterprise BI, will preview what’s new in the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 release, including prime additions to the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform and SAP BusinessObjects BI suite.
- Tammy Powlas, Senior Business Analyst, Fairfax Water, and a SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 customer, will share her experience and impressions of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2.
Because it’s interactive, the call gives you an opportunity to join the conversation and share your thoughts and questions through live chat or Twitter with #askSAP. Join us!#askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call: Innovation in Core BI Solutions with SAP BusinessObjects BI
- June 28th, 2016
- 8:00-9:30 AM PST
- Register now for this event.