Join SAP for a live webinar on June 28 and learn how you can partner with SAP to build SAP S/4HANA cloud extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform provides comprehensive platform as a service capabilities and broad business content access for partners to extend existing customer solutions, integrate and build new digital apps which can be monetized via attractive routes to market options.
This webinar will highlight how to build SAP S/4HANA extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform. SAP S/4HANA, our next generation business suite, helps customers benefit from a set of simplified, digital core business processes which connect people, devices, and business networks in real time. To support your exploration and adoption of SAP HANA Cloud Platform, interested webinar attendees will have an opportunity to participate in a follow up workshop.
- Business Opportunity for partners
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Overview of Industry specific use cases
- Go-to-market options including a simplified commercial model to embed SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Next Steps: Submit your use case for the SAP Power Week Workshop
This webinar is intended for business decision makers within partner organizations, ISVs and solution providers. At the end of the webinar, you will be invited to submit use case proposals as a prerequisite for joining the partner program and participating in a free onsite workshop. Workshops will be offered in either North America or in Walldorf, Germany to facilitate the coaching of partners on the design of their SAP S/4HANA extensions.
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Time: 11:00 AM EST / 5 PM CET