Today we are going to help you understand the forces that are impacting user adoption in today’s fast paced business world; and what to consider when preparing to embark on your own user adoption journey.
Let’s start with some business context – the business environment you and many customers find themselves operating in today. Increased globalization, innovative technology, and shifting demographics are fueling global competition, accelerating business velocity, and driving the transformation to knowledge-based economies.
In today’s Digital Economy every business HAS to be a digital business. How we work is changing; so how we learn must change to keep pace.
You know 73% of CEO’s believe the lack of employees with key technical skills is a threat to their company’s growth.
To address this skills gap we are offering you YOUR monthly guide to build a Digital Savvy Team.
Your Monthly Guide:
- 16th June/ Maximise the ROI for Your Software Rollout/ SAP Workforce Performance Builder/ Alexander Knof & Liz Dwyer
- 14th July/ How to Build a Highly Compliant Team in a Fast Moving Market/ SAP Assessment Management/ Che Osborne & Liz Dwyer
- 24th August/ How to Base Your S/4HANA Migration on Real User Experience/ SAP User Experience Management/ Erik Figueredo & Liz Dwyer
- 21st September/ Simplifying Learning Management in an Era of Digital Transformation/SAP SuccessFactors Learning/ Laura Hunt & Liz Dwyer.
14 July 2016 Session
In the world where people are the most important asset, performance analysis is more critical than ever to the success of an organization. This is especially true within highly regulated industries. Organizations across highly regulated industries contend with both stringent regulatory requirements and the need for rigorous programs aimed at ensuring the health and safety of their employees on a daily basis. And with life, limb, and livelihood on the line, safety and compliance requires much more than “checking a box” — it means checking knowledge, skills and competencies.
Do you need to assess the knowledge of your workforce and help ensure certification and compliance requirements are achieved across a global audience? Do you have the right applications to securely create, and deliver assessments with the right comprehensive reporting for surveys, quizzes, tests, and exams?
We invite you to join us for a 60 minute webinar to learn how to deliver effective assessments that:
- reduce workplace safety issues and mitigate regulatory compliance issues
- warn of a lack of knowledge or understanding before these impact the business
- help employees develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will help them perform well
- ensure employees act competently and follow the correct procedures
Register right now to join us. We look forward to your participation!
Lejla Seperovic, Head of Business Development, SAP Learning & Enablement
SAP Education Asia Pacific Japan