Attention building materials and building products industries – including cement & concrete, gypsum, flat glass & windows, sanitary-ware & fittings, flooring & roofing materials, insulation & panels
Register now for the international SAP Forum for Building Materials 2016, which will take place July 7-8 at the SAP headquarters in Walldorf, Germany, one hour from the Frankfurt Airport. Make your travel plans now and don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with industry peers.
This two day conference is designed to bring together like-minded companies of all sizes to talk about how digitalization, IoT and Big Data is transforming the building materials industry. The conference will attract business and IT-focused attendees representing the building materials and building products industries (cement & concrete, gypsum, flat glass & windows, sanitary-ware & fittings, flooring & roofing materials, insulation & panels).
At this unique event, you’ll discover firsthand from SAP building materials customers and experts how to help transform your organization using best practice industry processes and a platform to support you to innovate, connect with customers and business partners, and grow with confidence. Customers speaking include:
- Mohawk Industries
- Chicago Faucets (a Geberit company)
- PrimeSource Building Products
You will hear and discuss case studies, techniques, and best practices on key topics including how your company can:
Exceed expectations of your digitally connected customers
- Empower sales teams to engage meaningfully with customers throughout their buying journey
- Streamline revenue management processes and equip businesses to engage in digital commerce
- Use real-time contexts to gain insight into the customer and personalize the customer engagement
Optimize the performance and output of your assets
- Prevent defects, improve quality using predictive maintenance, predictive quality and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Maximize uptime at the lowest maintenance costs using IoT in ready-mix concrete and cement.
Deliver on opportunities by using demand and consumption data
- Profitably manage your supply chain using integrated business planning
- Provide exceptional customer service, and manage cost by delivering the perfect order
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with global leaders and learn how your organization can become a connected, digital enterprise.
Learn more about the SAP Forum for Building Materials.
We look forward to seeing you in July in Walldorf!
Global Lead for Building
Industry Principal for Mill Products and Mining Industries