SAP Mentors at SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando
SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando 2016 is now a wrap! For the SAP Mentors team, the event was a big success on a number of levels. See below for highlights from last week and a few resources to help continue the conversation.
- 51 SAP Mentors / ~10 SAP Mentor Alumni attended SAPPHIRE & ASUG Annual Conference
- SAP Mentors and active Mentor Alumni contribution
42 Sessions = 31 ASUG Sessions, 11 SAPPHIRE Sessions with 31 hours and 40 minutes
- Tammy Powlas, Joyce Butler, and Ingo Hilgefort conducted ASUG pre-conference sessions that were sold out
- 15 Exclusive SAP executives and subject-matter experts discussions with: Bernd Leukert,Steve Lucas, Bjoern Goerke, and many more
- SAP Mentor Jamie Oswald and Mercy Health won SAP HANA Innovation Award 2016 (Analytics Wizard category)
- SAP Mentors participation in North American BI Strategic Advisory Council, organized by SAP’s BI Go-To-Market Solution team
- SAP Mentor Booth Tour With Jonathan Becher: “See How SAP Digital Makes It Easy to Run Live”
- Technical Advisory session with SAP Partner Cisco Systems
- Tom Cenens did an interview about Solution Manager for the Digital Business Services team
- SAPPHIRE EverGreen Studio interview of Head of Global Support Andreas Heckmann by SAP Mentor Alexandra Carvalho (Link to video will be announced soon)
- Community Presentation to the SAP Mentors @ SAPPHIRE hosted by Gali Kling Schneider & Oliver Kohl
- Great Networking opportunities while “Mentors & Friends Reception” with special guests (Maggie Fox and more) and the Concert with “COLDPLAY”
- Joyce Butler and Tammy Powlas were invited to meet Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple) – see that great tweets with pics from Tammy and Joyce
- SAP Mentors (represented by Tom Cenens) as part of the ongoing support the Certification Topic brought by the Certification 5 in 2010, participated in the CEIC (Certification Influencers Council) workshop to give feedback and follow-up up on Certification matters.
WHAT IS NEXT?
- SAP Mentors Point-of-View Document: We have asked our Topic Leads to contribute a piece from their topics to summarize their market impressions and feedback to SAP. The POV doc will be shared with SAP teams internally. Externally, we are going to share what can be shared publically in the June 27th SAP Community Call (ASUG & SAPPHIRE 2016 Recap)
- SAP Mentors Feedback: Let’s keep the ideas going! SAP Mentors that attended the event should take a moment to share their ideas with us about how we can continue to improve the impact for the SAP Mentors Program SAPPHIRE NOW and other events. No idea is too big or too small. We’ll summarize all ideas and use them as input for future plans.
- There will be some emails coming out shortly with more details regarding the activities and accomplishments.
- Any questions or suggestions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IT’S A WRAP!
Looking at the big list above, you may agree if we say that we were really able to gather diverse perspectives at SAPPHIRENOW, built new relationships, supported our networking and co-innovation and also the “celebrating part” was successful!
Thank you for being a part of this and for making this week a success for the SAP Mentors program.
- Special Thanks to the SAPPHIRENOW team & organizers: Stephanie Bendele, Saundra Gaar
- SAP Mentors Topic Leads Abdulbasit Gulsen, Alexandra Carvalho, Chris Rae, Derek Loranca, Dick Hirsch, Jamie Oswald, Jim Spath, Jocelyn Dart, Martin Lang, Matt Harding, Matthias Steiner, Njall Stabell, Oliver Schreiber, Owen Pettiford, Phil Loewen, Robin Van Het Hof, Simon To, Tammy Powlas, Tom Cenens, Tony De Thomasis
- Not to forget Session owner and presenters and all SAP Mentors onsite that supported, cheered, and contributed
- SAP Mentors Program team: Jason Cao and Kati Fischer onsite, Maria Farrales for all the meetings and logistics, AJ and William Laverde for Social Media coverage.
SAPPHIRENOW Replays will be available here
SAP Mentors Blogs can be found here
Discussion and notes in SAP Mentors JAM Group (SAP Mentors Only)
Tammy’s Animoto Video
Yours, SAP Mentors Program