UI Form Template generation for Multichannel Foundation for Public Sector
Multichannel Foundation for Public Sector supports the form processsing component in Tax and Revenue Management. However, each form screen needs to be composed requiring the skills of a SAPUI5 developer. In order to simplify this task, we provide a report “RFMCA_MC_UI5_FORM_TEMPLATE” in the MCF ECC addon which based on a form bundle type generates several files which only need to be copied to the SAPUI5 MCF application.
Immediate, the enduser will be able to:
- display all the form fields of all form scenarios which are linked to the form bundle type
- enter values into the form fields
- prepopulate form data based on BRFplus rules
- check form data against BRFplus rules
- upload/delete attachments per form bundle
- make payments
- only display the data after the user has submitted the form
- navigate from a filing obligation to the respective form bundle type UI
The only remaining task for the UI developer will be to beautify the UI.
In order to enable this, one has to implement SAP note 2323750 in the system where the UI component is deployed and SAP note: 2321622 in the ERP backend. Or wait until MCF SP08 is available which is planned for end of Q3/2016.
Solution Management Public Sector