The SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN) is a cloud-based solution that aims to change the way busineses manage their equipment. By providing a global registry of industrial equipment to be sared among Operators, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Dealers, and Engingeering service providers, the Asset Intelligence Network aims to foster more innovation and advancement through the management of company assets.
This single cloud-based solution links industrial equipment using an online ecosytem, with visual and user-friendly applications.AIN supports anything from basic maitenance processes to complex operational tasks. By allowing both intercompany and intracompany communication by employees, AIN provides a platform for continuous improvement, improved problem resolution, and innovation.
Functional Capabilities of AIN:
- Network: interconnects asset manufacturers, operators, and service providers to facilitate the exchange of asset performance feedback, analytics output, and best practices for deployment strategies and maitenance procedures
- Content: provides unique IDs and associated metadata in a global taxonomy, supplying the foundation for collaboration in asset management and customer service processes
- Integration: offers native integration with SAP solutions (including SAP S/4 HANA), and facilitates data exchange among enterprise and plant systems as well as all stakeholders in the network.
- Applications: provides applications that perform multiple functions to help customers share advanced analytics and collaborate on processes for equipment management and maitenance execution.
Why AIN Helps Your Business:
- Connects to a central hub for all enterprise asset management (EAM) stakeholders
- Increases asset data quality with a world-class product data management (PDM) system
- Simplifies collaborative asset management by storing common metadata on the network
- Improves equipment reliability and issue response times – and reduces asset maintenance costs
- Manufacturers: boost customer satisfaction, ensure product liability, and make improvements based on feedback
- Operators: benefit from complete asset information, tailored services, and fewer maintenance issues
For more information, please visit: