SAP Energy and Natural Resources Partner Enablement – June and July (SAP S/4HANA and Internet of Things)
Dear Valued Partner,
In June and July we will be hosting a number of webcasts and face-to-face activities for industry enablement targeting our partners. These sessions cover industry specific topics such as IoT for ENR, S/4HANA and SAP Asset Intelligence Network.
- June 9: SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management – Simplification and Innovation for Mill Products & Mining Industry (CET morning/CET afternoon). In this Webinar we will discuss the relevance and implications of the innovations coming with S/4HANA for the Mill Products & Mining solutions and customers.
- June 14: SAP’s new IoT solution – SAP Asset Intelligence Network (CET morning/CET afternoon). Launched in April, SAP Asset Intelligence Network is a novel business network that combines information from manufacturers, service providers, and equipment operators on a single cloud-based platform. It provides a global registry of asset models and equipment to be shared between multiple parties and resulting in a common definition of “assets” that delivers new business models and true operational excellence.
- June 16: S/4HANA Oil&Gas Partner Enablement session. (CET morning/CET afternoon) The SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management solution represents our foundational core solution covering all mission-critical business processes of an enterprise natively built on the SAP HANA platform, designed with SAP Fiori UX. It delivers the core functionality across end-to-end processes such as order to cash, plan to product, procure to pay, as well as finance capabilities. In this Webinar we will discuss the relevance and implications of the innovations coming with S/4HANA for the Oil&Gas solutions and customers.
- July 20: SAP IoT for Energy and Natural Resources. The new SAP HANA IoT Connector by OSIsoft enables enterprises to gain transformative insights from existing business and industrial operations data, and supports IT/OT convergence. SAP’s IoT Foundation provides the solutions necessary to bring business context to the OSIsoft OT data giving your customers the means to drive the digital transformation with IT/OT Convergence.
Upcoming Industry Events:
- July 13-15, Frankfurt, Germany: International SAP Conference for Mining and Metals. SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to announce that the agenda for the bi-annual International SAP Conference for Mining and Metals (formerly known as the SAP Mining and Metals Forum) is now live!
- On July 15, we will be hosted a dedicated post-conference workshop for partners only. SAP and other experts will present solution overviews, road map updates, and innovations for key industry solution areas like sustainable customer relations, supply chain, total workforce management, next-generation enterprise asset management (EAM), and more. Please register here.
Certain other interesting assets are available as replays already:
- Things to Outcome – SAPs Internet of Things Strategy Overview, presented by Bryan Hicks, SAP IOT Solution Marketing. An overview of IOT fundamentals, trends in the industry and why IoT is important to SAP, SAP Partners and our customers. Replay here.
- SAP IOT Platform Deep Dive, presented by Jeff Wootton, SAP HANA Product management. AReplay here.
- Win with SAP S/4HANA in the Utilities Industry, presented by Stefan Engelhardt, SAP Industry Business Unit. Replay here.
You might also want to bookmark these resources:
Partner Edge IoT Landing Page – Bookmark the SAP Internet of Things landing page on SAP PartnerEdge to stay current on what’s happening with SAP IoT.
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webcasts and SAP events!