ASUG BI Webinar List – June 2016
Here the updated list of webinars for April 2016
For all webinars :
- Start Time : 11:00 AM (CT), 12:00 PM (ET), 10:00 AM (MT), 9:00 AM (PT)
- Duration : 1 hour
Join the session for an overview of SAP Lumira (desktop, server for team and BI platform), what’s new in SAP Lumira 1.31 and future roadmap.
Explore the main differences between SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius) and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, and get expert advice on how to migrate your existing SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio. Attendees will learn key differences between the tools and guidelines for transitioning.
Attendees will learn:
* Key differences between the tools in various areas such as data visualization, filter components, and mapping solutions
* Guidelines for transitioning components already built in Xcelsius or SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
* Tips to ensure a smooth transition for your dashboard designers as well as your users and best practices on performance, such as design configuration tips and selecting the right data sources
If your telecommunications company is running a data center, you know how critical it is to make sure that data center is running like a top. But given the many different sources of data in your data center, how can you keep on top of the servers, processes, and customers to make sure you are delighting your customers with outstanding services? Enter SAP IT Operations Analytics (ITOA). With SAP ITOA, you can use your own network data and enable your customers to load their own relevant data, detect fraud & network abusers, ensure optimal network performance, and prioritize expansion by pinpointing congested areas. But ITOA also helps you predict what to do next. It’s true. You can view heat maps of potential outages, use real-time data from cell towers to do proactive maintenance, predict customer churn.
How Benjamin Moore, a 100+ year old company rooted in tradition, embarked on one of the fastest and most successful SAP BW implementations to support a corporate wide business transformation. As a result, the organization is now armed with the relevant data and analysis for more effective business decisions. This reporting solution offers SAP technology, specifically ECC, SAP BW, BW-on-Hana, and BI Web Intelligence. This solution provides a combination of real-time data access through standard reporting, pre-built reports for distribution to users and improved self-service capabilities for power users. It has enabled continued data-driven decision making with the transition to a new SAP ERP system.
We decompose a business problem into components that serve to facilitate a modular design approach for developing analytics solutions. Each module contains a model that solves a distinct component, and they combine to form a holistic solution. A challenge lies in specifying decomposition guidelines, which we offer as a best practice framework. The objectives are:
– Learn specific prescriptive guidelines that can be used to decompose a business problem into components that serve to facilitate a modular design approach foranalytics solutions;
– Apply the same prescriptions to match analytic modeling method to problem component; and
– Understand how to combine multiple modeling methods (PAL algorithms) to form a comprehensive analytics solution running on HANA.
Presenting the new features introduced in Mobile BI 6.3 release including SAP Lumira visualization support and other enhancements.
New to Predictive? Curious to learn more about Data Science? This is the right session for you. We will go over some of the basic concepts of Data Science. In the second half, we will go over the high-level summary of an end-to-end predictive project using SAP Predictive Analytics – starting with the business problem and ending with the integration in a business process.
I hope you enjoy these session.
Please note, that these are webinars organized by the ASUG BI group and for attending you need to be a ASUG Member.