Here’s the latest installment of the quarterly update for SAP CRM (on-premise), providing you with insight into what SAP is working on, what we’ve recently rolled out, and what we are planning.
- Learn about what’s new in Enhancement Package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0 including the key differences between EHP3.
- Hear about the 100 or so new customer-requested enhancements planned for later this year as part of the CRM2016 round of the SAP Customer Connection program.
- Discover the latest and greatest enhancements being made to SAP Fiori for CRM and the CRM WebClient User Interface.
- Get a recap of the ASUG CRM Influence Council design-thinking workshop held at the SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG Annual Conference held in May.
- Find out about the new integration between SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP CRM.
Click here to read my latest blog post, SAP CRM (On-Premise) Update: Q2, 2016