A C4C User can now communicate real time with another C4C user through Genband SAP RTC. This is available for productive use since 16.02.
Following Use Cases supported –
- Launch – As a C4C user, I can click on on a tool-bar icon to open a real-time Genband RTC window
- Presence – As a C4C user, I can see who is available/present in Genband RTC window
- Communicate – As a C4C user, I can select available user and initiate text chat, video call, and audio call in Genband RTC window
- As a C4C Admin, I can automatically provision a Genband user. This happens automatically when user is assigned Genband workcenter view
- As a C4C Admin, I can provision two types of Genband Users – Basis and Advanced. Basic gets chat and presence. Advanced user get chat, presence, phone and video.
- As a C4C Admin, I can review/accept user agreement terms. This is part of the configuration.
- As a C4C Admin, I can select Genband’s data center location. This is part of the configuration.
Admin Guide – What’s New in SAP Cloud for Customer
More to Come – Mobile functionality.
Related Article –